Traditional credit cards make money in three ways: customer fees, merchant interchange, and interest. Petal doesn’t have customer fees, so money is made from the merchant when you use the card and from interest if you don’t pay off your full Statement Balance when it’s due.
Articles in this section
- Contact Petal
- What is Petal?
- Does the Petal card have any benefits?
- Who can use the Petal card?
- Can I get a Petal card if I live outside of the U.S.?
- How does Petal make money?
- Is Petal a secured card?
- How does the Petal card compare to other new-to-credit cards?
- Where can I use the Petal card? Are there any restrictions on where I can use it?
- How much does the Petal card cost?