Traditional credit cards make money in three ways: customer fees, merchant interchange, and interest. Petal doesn’t have customer fees, so money is made from the merchant when you use the card and from interest if you don’t pay off your full Statement Balance when it’s due.
Articles in this section
- Contact Petal
- What is Petal?
- Who can use Petal?
- Can I get Petal if I live outside of the U.S.?
- Can I get Petal if I have a low or bad credit score?
- Why did you create Petal?
- How does Petal make money?
- Is Petal a secured card?
- How does Petal compare to other new-to-credit cards?
- Where can I use Petal? Are there any restrictions on where I can use Petal?