You may be asked to link an account during the application process, so if that’s the case, you will need one to complete the application process for a Petal card. Otherwise, you need an active US bank account to use to make payments.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to have a bank account to use my Petal card?
- Do I need a smartphone to use the Petal card?
- Does Petal have a mobile app?
- Does Petal support Apple Pay, Android Pay, or Contactless payment?
- Can I do balance transfers or cash advances with Petal?
- How can I use my Petal card so I’m not charged interest?