There are many factors that affect your credit score. According to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), one of the main ways to build a strong credit score is to pay loans (or credit cards) on time, every time. They recommend setting up automatic payments (e.g., AutoPay) or electronic reminders to stay on top of your bills. When using Petal responsibly and making payments on time, you could see an improvement in your credit score over time.
Articles in this section
- When should I see Petal on my credit bureau report?
- How does Petal help me build credit?
- Does Petal report to a credit bureau?
- What information does Petal report to credit bureaus?
- I have general questions about credit, credit scores, and credit cards.
- How can I file a dispute with the credit bureaus?