When making credit approval decisions, we look at an applicant's digital financial record—if a credit report is available, it may factor into our credit approval decision. Applicants who have a history of missed payments or bankruptcy, for example, may not qualify for Petal.
To apply for Petal, you’ll need to link your financial accounts to provide us with some personal information to help us verify your identity and assess your financial situation. This information includes:
- Full legal name, birthday, and mailing address
- Email address and cell phone number
- Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- Estimated annual income and monthly housing payment
- Other personal information