Petal processes applications in a few seconds, so you’ll usually find out whether or not you were approved shortly after you submit your application. Our decision may be delayed if your application requires additional review, but we’ll make sure to let you know if that happens.
Articles in this section
- I received an invitation to apply in the mail. What’s that about?
- I need help with my invite code
- Why should I link my bank accounts to Petal?
- I applied for Petal, but I want to withdraw my application and remove the hard pull on my credit report.
- I'm getting an error message when I try to submit my application. How can I move forward?
- Does Petal use my credit score when looking at my application?
- Why was my application declined?
- Is applying for and using Petal safe?
- How does the application process work?
- What information do I need to apply?