Petal processes applications in a few seconds, so you’ll usually find out whether or not you were approved shortly after you submit your application. Our decision may be delayed if your application requires additional review, but we’ll make sure to let you know if that happens.
Articles in this section
- I received an invitation to apply in the mail. What’s that about?
- I need help with my invite code
- I'm getting an error message when I try to submit my application. How can I move forward?
- How is my credit score used in my application?
- How does the application process work?
- What information do I need to apply?
- What are the minimum requirements to get approved for a Petal card?
- I was Pre-Approved. Does that mean I will be approved to get a Petal card?
- Will applying for the Petal card affect my credit score?
- How can I apply for the Petal card?