If you’ve already applied and have been declined, you can’t reapply to get Petal right now. Don’t worry—we’re working on giving customers the chance to apply again in the future, so check back soon!
Articles in this section
- I applied for Petal, but I want to withdraw my application and remove the hard pull on my credit report.
- I'm getting an error message when I try to submit my application. How can I move forward?
- Does Petal use my credit score when looking at my application?
- Why should I get Petal if I'm not new to credit?
- Why was my application declined?
- Is applying for and using Petal safe?
- How does the application process work?
- What information do I need to apply?
- What are the minimum requirements to get approved for Petal?
- How do I know if I’ll be approved for Petal before I apply?