If you make a purchase that goes over your credit limit, your transaction may be declined. It's important to keep an eye on your account so you know when you’re getting close to your credit limit and pay down your balance ahead of time.
Articles in this section
- Why aren't my new purchases showing up in my Current Balance?
- Will I be charged any international fees?
- Where can I see my transactions?
- What is a pending transaction?
- There’s a pending transaction on my account with a different amount than my purchase.
- I’ve had a pending transaction for over 5 days. What should I do?
- Why was my card declined?
- What happens if I go over my credit limit?
- Does going over my credit limit affect my credit score?
- Should I choose the Debit or Credit option when using my card?