If you’re a Petal member and you’d like to connect a new bank account to your Petal account, follow the steps below to get it up and running:
- Log in to your Petal account and go to your Accounts Tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Select Connect another account
- You’ll be prompted to either connect by 1) linking your account or 2) using an account and routing number.
- To connect by linking your bank account:
- Start typing in your bank’s name in the search bar and select it from the drop-down.
- Log in as you normally would with your bank account password and username.
- If you don’t see your bank listed or you’re having trouble linking your account, check out this article for troubleshooting tips.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to enter the routing and account number of the bank account you’d like to use to make payment.