I need to file for bankruptcy. What do I do?

Please send us notice of your bankruptcy stay or your official bankruptcy judgement and any supporting documents to support@petalcard.com, or mail it to the following address:

Petal Card Inc.

MSC – 166931

P.O Box 105168

Atlanta, GA 30348-5168

If your attorney needs to contact us by phone, you will first both need to be present on the line so we can verify your identity, and so you can authorize your attorney to speak with us. Once we verify that you are represented by an attorney, Petal can only communicate directly with your attorney regarding your account.

Was this article helpful?
8 out of 11 found this helpful