Why was my card declined?
Cards can be declined for a bunch of different reasons. We’ll send you an email (and a push, if you’re opted in) with a bit more information on why your transaction might have been declined, so check your email for the full story. A few reasons your card was declined are:
- You’ve missed payments
- The merchant or transaction type is not supported
- You’ve reached your credit limit
- We’ve spotted suspicious spending behavior
- Your card is frozen
- Your card is expired
- The CVV or expiration date was entered incorrectly
- The card has not been activated yet
- Your account is closed
If you’re still not sure why your card was declined, give us a call at 1-855-697-3825, and we’ll be happy to look into it.