No way! Petal is a no-fee card—that includes fees for foreign currency transactions! Foreign purchases are converted at the foreign exchange rate in effect at the time of processing the charge.
Articles in this section
- Why aren't my new purchases showing up in my Current Balance?
- Will I be charged any international fees?
- Where can I see my transactions?
- What is a pending transaction?
- There’s a pending transaction on my account with a different amount than my purchase.
- I’ve had a pending transaction for over 5 days. What should I do?
- Why was my card declined?
- What happens if I go over my credit limit?
- Does going over my credit limit affect my credit score?
- Should I choose the Debit or Credit option when using my card?