We recommend paying your full Statement Balance every month to avoid incurring interest charges. However, you can pay any amount that meets the minimum payment and is not more than your current balance (which includes your full Statement Balance and any new posted charges).
Articles in this section
- Do you have any tips for minimizing the amount of interest I am charged?
- I have AutoPay scheduled. Can I schedule a separate payment on top of that?
- Where can I see my minimum payment amount and when it's due?
- How do I find out if I have a payment due or if I’ve already paid it?
- When are payments due and how much will I owe?
- How can I pay my Petal card bill?
- How does AutoPay work and where do I set it up?
- How is the AutoPay amount “Statement Balance” calculated?
- How do I schedule or cancel a payment?
- Can I write a check from a different checking account than the one I signed up with?