Yes, if you have a current balance above $0, you can make a payment at any time—even if the payment is not yet due.
Articles in this section
- I have Autopay scheduled. Can I schedule a separate payment on top of that?
- Where can I see my minimum payment amount and when it's due?
- How do I find out if I have a payment due or if I’ve already paid it?
- When are payments due and how much will I owe?
- How do I make payments towards my account balance?
- How does AutoPay work and where do I set it up?
- How is the AutoPay amount “Statement Balance” calculated?
- How do I schedule or cancel a payment?
- Can I write a check from a different checking account than the one I signed up with?
- When are payments credited to my account and processed?