Yes—credits to your account, such as returns or merchant credits, are not considered payments and do not reduce the minimum payment due. However, they will be applied to and reduce your Statement Balance when they are posted and will appear on your next statement.
Articles in this section
- I have Autopay scheduled. Can I schedule a separate payment on top of that?
- Where can I see my minimum payment amount and when it's due?
- How do I find out if I have a payment due or if I’ve already paid it?
- When are payments due and how much will I owe?
- How do I make payments towards my account balance?
- How does AutoPay work and where do I set it up?
- How is the AutoPay amount “Statement Balance” calculated?
- How do I schedule or cancel a payment?
- Can I write a check from a different checking account than the one I signed up with?
- I just made a payment. When will it be reflected on my account?