If you’re running into trouble with your application for Petal, we’re here to help. We've addressed some of the most common issues below—keep reading to see if the points below describe your situation.
- Linking your bank account can be a tricky process, so we've included some common issues and their solutions in this article. Check it out!
If you’ve already submitted your information for pre-approval, or you have already applied for either Petal 1 or Petal 2, you won’t be able to submit another application right now. Don’t worry—we’re working on giving customers the chance to apply again in the future, so check back for updates!
- If you started to submit your application for pre-approval, and you’re trying again, there’s a chance you’re getting an error message because you’re entering different personal information than you did the first time you started the application.
- To move forward with your application:
- Make sure your email address and SSN are entered exactly the same as when you first started the application.
- Try again using the correct email address. The email address field is case sensitive, so make sure it's typed correctly.
- Manually enter your information instead of using the autofill feature on your browser.
- If you’ve tried the steps above, but you still can’t submit your application, you unfortunately won't be able to apply right now. Our product team is dedicated to improving the application process, so we recommend trying to apply again in the future once we’ve ironed out some of the kinks.
- Only select applicants are able to reapply right now, but we’re working on making it possible for more people to reapply in the near future. If you've previously applied for a Petal card, keep your eye on your email for updates!