I need a card sent to an address other than the one on my Petal account.
To help keep your account secure, full mailing addresses cannot be changed within 30 days of account opening or card activation. This means we cannot ship your first card to an address different than the one on your application. If you made a typo, follow these steps.
This can be tricky, so we’ve outlined the steps to get your card below:
- Double check. See if you can access the card we already shipped—this is fastest way to get your new card.
- Contact us. If you’re certain you won’t be able to get ahold of the card we already mailed, please email or call us—we’ll block it to make sure it doesn’t end up in the wrong hands.
- Wait. You’ll have to wait until 30 days have passed from when you were approved for Petal to update your address.
- Update your address. After 30 days, you can do this directly in the Settings tab of your Petal account.
- Wait. You’ll have to wait until 30 days have passed from when you changed your address to request a new card.
- Call us. After 30 days have passed from when you updated your address, call our Support team (1-855-697-3825) and we’ll issue you a new card.
We know what you’re thinking—it’s a long time to wait for your card, but this is an important security measure we have in place to make sure your card remains in good hands. Thanks for your patience!
If you have any questions, shoot a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help.