You can change most of your account information and settings by visiting the Settings page in your Petal account. However, there are a few situations that require some extra assistance from the Petal team.
I got married, divorced, or changed my name. How do I update my name and get a new card?
- To change your name and get a new card, send an email to email@example.com with the subject line "Name Change Request." Please include copies of the following documents in your email:
- your previous driver's license, state-issued ID or passport
- your new driver's license, state-issued ID or passport
- documents confirming your name change, such as marriage certificate or court record.
- Once we receive your paperwork and it has been reviewed, we’ll send you an email to let you know that we’ve successfully processed the name change and have reissued your card. Make sure the address on your Petal account is up to date before emailing us, so we can issue the card to the right address!
I need to change my date of birth or SSN.
- For your security, we don’t usually allow changes to birthdays, SSNs or ITINs. If you do need to do this for any reason, shoot us an email and let us know why and we’ll work with you to figure out next steps.
I can’t access my Petal account/ I forgot my password. Help!
- If you forgot your password, you can reset it by following the reset password process online. We’re unable to reset your password for you by phone or email.
- If you’re unable to access your account online for any reason, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address registered with your Petal account and we’ll help you regain access. Changes to your profile or billing information must be made in your Dashboard and cannot be made over email or phone.
- If you’ve lost access to the email address you use to log in to Petal for any reason, and you think someone else is accessing your account, call us directly at 1-855-697-3825.