With Petal, you can easily submit a payment online, over the phone, or by mailing us a check. Keep reading for more details!
- Head to the Payments page of your Petal account online, or on the mobile app
- If you haven’t already, set up a payment account to use to make a payment, or select an account that’s already connected as your 'pay from’ account
- You can choose to either link an account or add one manually using your account and routing number. Keep in mind that manually adding your account using the account and routing number does not let you take advantage of any other current or future Petal features, such as budgeting tools or APR & credit limit adjustments—those are only available after you link at least one account. For more information on the benefits of linking your bank accounts, click here.
- Tap the 'when' box to pick a date for which you’d like to schedule the payment
- Tap schedule payment to review your payment information
- Swipe to confirm if your payment looks good to go
You can mail a check, along with your statement coupon, to the following address:
P.O. Box 980515
West Sacramento, CA 95798
Please make sure to include the full account holder name and account number on the check.
If you’re mailing a check, make sure to give yourself at least 7 days for mail delivery—we need to receive it by 5:00 pm ET / 2:00 pm PT on the due date to credit it as an on-time payment.
For more information on how to make a payment by check or money order, take a look at the instructions on your most recent statement. Please note that Petal does not accept cash, ATM, pre-paid or debit card payments. We only accept payments in U.S. dollars.