With Petal, you can easily submit a payment online, over the phone, or by mailing us a check. Keep reading for more details!
Make a payment online:
- Head to the Payments tab of your Petal account online, or on the mobile app
- If you haven’t already, set up a payment account to use to make a payment, or select an account that’s already connected as your ‘pay from’ account
- You can choose to either link an account or add one using your account and routing number. Keep in mind that just adding your account and routing number does not let you take advantage of any other current or future Petal features, such as budgeting tools or APR & credit limit adjustments—those are only available after you link at least one account. For more information on the benefits of linking your bank accounts, click here.
- Tap the ‘paying’ box to pick a date for which you’d like to schedule the payment
- Tap ‘schedule payment’ to review your payment information
- Tap ‘confirm’ if your payment looks good to go
Make a payment by mailing a check:
You can mail a check, along with your statement coupon, to the following address:
P.O. Box 980515
West Sacramento, CA 95798
For more information on how to make a payment by check or money order, take a look at the instructions on your most recent statement. Please note that Petal does not accept cash, ATM, pre-paid or debit card payments. We only accept payments in U.S. dollars.
Make a payment over the phone
If you’ve already linked a bank account, you can make a non-recurring, same-day payment using that account by calling us at 1-855-697-3825 and speaking with our Customer Support team.