What should I do if I think my card or account was compromised?

If you think someone used your account without permission, freeze your card and give us a call right away at 1-855-697-3825. You can easily do this by clicking on the transaction you'd like to dispute in your activity feed and clicking I don’t recognize this transaction.

Was this article helpful?
94 out of 137 found this helpful