Can I get a Petal card if I live outside of the U.S.?

Not yet! Today, Petal is only available to permanent legal U.S. residents of the 50 states, Washington, D.C., or U.S. military locations, with a valid SSN or ITIN, but we hope to offer Petal in other countries in the future!

For the full list of requirements to get a Petal card, check out this article.

Was this article helpful?
48 out of 68 found this helpful