There are a few reasons you may be getting an error when entering your address into the application. For the best results, make sure your address:
- Has the apartment or suite number listed (if applicable)
- Has the house or building number listed
- Has the correct spelling of the street address
- The correct state has been chosen
- The zip code has been entered correctly
You can also reach out to your local post office to make sure that you are entering your address correctly.
For security reasons, we are unable to send cards to PO Boxes. You will not be able to use a PO Box on your application (unless you have a military APO or FPO address).
To submit your application, please enter your permanent US address.