I’m getting an error message when I enter my address in the application.
There are a few reasons you may be getting an error when entering your address into the application. For the best results, make sure your address:
- Has the apartment or suite number listed (if applicable)
- Has the house or building number listed
- Has the correct spelling of the street address
- The correct state has been chosen
- The zip code has been entered correctly
You can also reach out to your local post office to make sure that you are entering your address correctly.
Can I apply if my mailing address is a PO Box?
For security reasons, we are unable to send cards to PO Boxes. You will not be able to use a PO Box on your application (unless you have a military APO or FPO address).
To submit your application, please enter your permanent US address.